- Historic Trail Smoke Eaters Learn more about the legendary Trail Smoke Eaters and the long history of hockey in our City! The latest web offering from the Trail Historical Society!
- Trail Sports History
Trail and Area Web Sites
- The City of Trail, BC Official Site of the Corporation of the City of Trail
- Trail & District Chamber of Commerce
- Trail and District Public Library Find out about the latest books and programs at the library.
- Trail Smoke Eaters Junior Hockey Club Schedule, tickets and the latest news on Trail's favourite team.
- Castlegar and District Heritage Society Come on in ... experience the history of Castlegar
- Creston and District Museum and Archives Experience yesterday, today!
- Doukhobor Discovery Centre Formerly known as the Doukhobor Village Museum, the Doukhobor Discovery Centre will introduce you to Doukhobor culture and their unique lifestyle as it evolved in the Kootenay region of British Columbia from 1908 to 1938.
- Kootenay Gallery of Art, History and Science The Kootenay Gallery is the only regional museum standard facility with the capacity to bring high quality exhibitions to the region from museums and galleries across Canada.
- Rossland Museum The Rossland Historical Museum Association has developed this museum and its outdoor history park along with the Le Roi mine tour for your edification and enjoyment. It is the only attraction in Canada offering you the unique experience of an underground
- Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History A Community Celebration: displaying the culture and history of Nelson and District in its museum, archives and art gallery
- Similar Journeys, Different Trails: One Destination This exhibition explores how industry played a pivotal role in drawing people to Trail and in keeping them here.
Virtual Museum of Canada
- Virtual Museum of Canada - Balance of Power An innovative and interactive look at the history of hydroelectric development in Southeastern British Columbia.
- Virtual Museum of Canada - Dewdney Trail An interactive an innovative look at the discovery and development of the Dewdney Trail and how its presence shaped the area in which we live. This project was prepared by the Nelson and District Museum, Archives, Art Gallery and Historical Society.
- Columbia Basin Institute of Regional History
- Discovering the Kootenays - A Heritage Gallery of Art and Design An Artist's Journey through the history books of the Columbia River Basin in Canada and United States, from the arrival of David Thompson in 1807 to the introduction of the Automobile.
- The Doukhobor Community in Trail A brief historical look at the history of the Doukhobor community in Trail, BC.
- West Kootenay Family Historians The West Kootenay Family Historians meet on the first Monday of each month (from September to June) at Stanley Humphrey’s Senior Secondary in Castlegar. Contact Grace at 250-364-1426 or Jean at 250-365-8100 for more information.